Index:
2007 March/April Profile
2007 May/June
2007 July/August Profile
2007 September/October ProfileHopefully I will get the text up and the links in place for most of this, tomorrow.
Reasoning:
It takes me a long time to sit down and sort out the update pages for the Sou'Wester every two months, when the paper sheet and electronic copy is delivered. I do not have the knowledge, nor the software I would like, to make this a quick and easy task. Also, most of the updates require me to be connected from home to my own ISP which means that after a tough day at work when I don't come home and turn the computer on - another day is lost in terms of timely updates.
I am constantly trying to learn, and looking for new ways of doing things to speed this up.
So today's plan is to change a few links, and to use the blog to post the Sou'Wester content as soon as it arrives (hopefully) and then take the time later to format it into the website proper.
Reasoning:
It takes me a long time to sit down and sort out the update pages for the Sou'Wester every two months, when the paper sheet and electronic copy is delivered. I do not have the knowledge, nor the software I would like, to make this a quick and easy task. Also, most of the updates require me to be connected from home to my own ISP which means that after a tough day at work when I don't come home and turn the computer on - another day is lost in terms of timely updates.
I am constantly trying to learn, and looking for new ways of doing things to speed this up.
So today's plan is to change a few links, and to use the blog to post the Sou'Wester content as soon as it arrives (hopefully) and then take the time later to format it into the website proper.
Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment