Monday, 2 January 2012

Competition Time

Since Pete did his last bike ride supported by so many admirers from the club it reminds me that he was the guardian angel of so many things we did and helped remind us all about our CTC DA competitions. Reluctant though I have been to publish this reminder for fear I could end up doing the collating I am very pleased to see that Terry has agreed to collect the mileage totals either directly or via the chart originally composed by Lisa.

ANNUAL MILEAGE
Please submit total miles from 1st Jan to 31st Dec 2011 to terrylowe50@yahoo.co.uk or complete the chart if preferred. I have just totted mine up and know that I will not be the winner but it's the taking part that adds to life's sheer delight!

PHOTOGRAPHIC COMPETITION
Always a great favourite to see the results at the Barn Dance your are reminded to get your entries to your section secretary under the various categories listed. Qualifying picture date is 1/10/2010 to 30/09/2011. See the old DA home page for full rules.
If anyone with a photographic bent would like to take on the roll of coordinator they would be most welcome.

No comments: